Readlax, Inc. Terms of Service
Together with its subsidiaries and other affiliates, Readlax, Inc., a Delaware corporation ("Readlax"), makes available the "Site" (websites including, without limitation, www.readlax.com and all sub-domains), "Software" (software, Readlax Chrome Extension and mobile applications) to help people learn and read more effectively. Access to and use of Readlax’s existing Site and Software, as well as any future Sites or Software provided by Readlax are governed by this Terms of Service (this "Terms"). If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in the Site and Software are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Readlax, Inc.'s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Readlax, Inc.'s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Readlax, Inc. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Readlax, Inc.'s website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Readlax, Inc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Readlax, Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Readlax, Inc. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Readlax, Inc.'s website, even if Readlax, Inc. or a Readlax, Inc. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Readlax, Inc.'s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Readlax, Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Readlax, Inc. may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Readlax, Inc. does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Readlax, Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Readlax, Inc. of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Readlax, Inc. may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Delaware and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Readlax, Inc. offers certain enhanced features of the Services which you can purchase as a monthly, yearly or lifetime subscription (“Subscription”). A description of features associated with Subscriptions is available via the Services. When you purchase a Subscription or a Product (each, a “Transaction”), we may ask you to supply additional information relevant to your Transaction, such as your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card and your address(es) for billing and delivery (such information, “Payment Information”). You represent and warrant that you have the legal right to use all payment method(s) represented by any such Payment Information. The amounts due and payable by you for a Transaction through the Services will be presented to you before you place your order. If you choose to initiate a Transaction via the Services, you authorize us to provide your Payment Information to third party service providers so we can complete your Transaction and agree (a) to pay the applicable fees and any taxes; (b) that Readlax, Inc. may charge your credit card or third party payment processing account, including, but not limited to, your account with the app store or distribution platform (like the Apple App Store, Google Play or the Amazon Appstore) where the App is made available (each, an “App Provider”), for verification, pre-authorization and payment purposes; and (c) to bear any additional charges that your App Provider, bank or other financial service provider may levy on you as well as any taxes or fees that may apply to your order. You’ll receive a confirmation email after we confirm the payment for your order. Your order is not binding on Readlax, Inc. until accepted and confirmed by Readlax, Inc. All payments made are non-refundable and non-transferable except as expressly provided in these Terms.
Subscriptions Automatically Renew Until You Cancel & How to Cancel Your Subscription.
All amounts are payable and charged: (i) for one-off purchase (e.g. lifetime Subscription), at the time you place your order; and (ii) For monthly or yearly subscriptions, at the beginning of the subscription and, because each such subscription renews automatically for an additional period equal in length to the expiring subscription term until you cancel it, at the time of each renewal until you cancel, using the Payment Information you have provided. You must cancel your monthly or yearly Subscription before it renews to avoid the billing of the fees for the next Subscription period. If you purchase your Subscription via the Site, you can cancel the renewal of your subscription at any time by contacting us by email at email@example.com or on the Site (https://www.readlax.com/user/profile). If you purchase your Subscription via an App Provider, you can cancel the renewal of your subscription at any time with the App Provider. You will not receive a refund for the fees you already paid for your current subscription period and you will continue to receive the Services ordered until the end of your current Subscription period.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org).