Books Recommended by Jim Kwik
For almost 3 decades, Jim Kwik's been teaching students worldwide, including Fortune 500 CEOs and Hollywood celebrities, to improve their memory, read faster, and study effectively. Also he's author of the book "Limitless: Upgrade Your Brain, Learn Anything Faster, and Unlock Your Exceptional Life".
In Limitless, you can learn Jim's revolutionary strategies and shortcuts to supercharging your brain, with simple, actionable tools to sharpen the mind, enhance focus, and fast-track their fullest potential.
“Jim Kwik makes us smarter! I know, because Jim taught me techniques to reframe how I understand my own limits and learn how to tap unused capacity in my brain.” (Simon Sinek)
Here is a Jim list of some of the best mindset, motivation, and methods books.
- Understanding Understanding by Richard Saul Wurman
- The Tapping Solution for Manifesting Your Greatest Self by Nick Ortner
- Change Your Brain, Change Your Life by Daniel G. Amen M.D.
- The Motivation Manifesto by Brendon Burchard
- Tiny Habits by BJ Fogg PhD
- Me to We: Finding Meaning in a Material World by Craig Kielburger & Marc Kielburger
- The Promise of a Pencil by Adam Braun
- Miracle Mindset by JJ Virgin
- The TB12 Method by Tom Brady
- Super Human by Dave Asprey
- The Infinite Game by Simon Sinek
- The Future Is Faster Than You Think by Peter H. Diamandis & Steven Kotler
- The School of Greatness by Lewis Howes
- Stress Less, Accomplish More by Emily Fletcher
- The Power of When by Dr. Michael Breus
- Becoming Super Woman by Nicole Lapin
- Chineasy Everyday by ShaoLan
- #AskGaryVee by Gary Vaynerchuk
- Mindset: The New Psychology of Success by Carol S. Dweck PhD
- The Align Method by Aaron Alexander
- Super Brain by Rudolph E. Tanzi & Deepak Chopra
- Genius Foods by Max Lugavere
- Sleep Smarter by Shawn Stevenson
- The UltraMind Solution by Mark Hyman M.D.
- Spark: The Revolutionary New Science of Exercise and the Brain by John J. Ratey MD
- The 4-Hour Chef by Timothy Ferriss
- Math Doesn’t Suck by Danica McKellar
- Boundless by Ben Greenfield
- Six Thinking Hats by Edward de Bono
- The Element: How Finding Your Passion Changes Everything by Ken Robinson Ph.D. with Lou Aronica
- Belong by Radha Agrawal
- Disrupt-Her: A Manifesto for the Modern Woman by Miki Agrawal
- The Ripple Effect: Sleep Better, Eat Better, Move Better, Think Better by Greg Wells
- Exponential Transformation by Salim Ismail
- The Alter Ego Effect by Todd Herman
- How to Live a Good Life by Jonathan Fields
- The Mind Map Book by Tony Buzan & Barry Buzan
- Re-Create Your Life by Morty Lefkoe
- Emotional First Aid by Guy Winch Ph.D.
- A Higher Branch by Sam Makhoul
- Cancer-Free with Food by Liana Werner Gray
- Food Can Fix It by Mehmet Oz
One place for all your productivity solutions: