5 Speed Reading Extensions for Chrome
1) Readlax - Chrome speed reader. Speed reading tool. Online reading.
Enjoy reading your favorite books and train speed reading skill at the same time. Readlax Chrome Extension has full integration with Scribd, Google Books, and Kindle Cloud Reader sites.
How to use:
- Install Readlax Chrome Extension
- Go to Scribd or Google Books or Kindle Cloud Reader.
- Open the book you want to read, after that, you'll see panel on the bottom of the site.
- Click the button "Start Training"
- Enjoy Speed Reading.
Readlax provides the Phrase-highlighting technique - read faster immediately.
2) ShiftReader - Speed Read the Web.
ShiftReader helps you speed read any text you can open in your browser--news articles, emails, online textbooks, PDFs, even ePUB e-books--while training your eyes and brain to speed read text in any other medium, like books or newspapers.
3) Spreed - speed read the web.
Use Spreed, the highest rated and most popular extension of its kind, to speed through online content, reading them in half or a third of the time it usually takes you! Spreed works by utilizing a visual technique called Rapid Serial Visual Presentation, or RSVP, used by the fastest speed readers in the world.
4) Sprint Reader - Speed Reading Extension.
Sprint Reader is an easy to use speed reading extension.
Simply select text on a webpage, right-click and select 'Sprint read selected text' from the menu. This will launch the reader window, the selected text is displayed word-by-word in a fixed focal position. The duration of each slide is calculated based upon a word-per-minute (WPM) setting.
5) Reeader - Minimal reader with speed reading.
Reeder - a minimal and open source reader extension for Google Chrome.
Read any article in a distraction free mode with a clean layout. Just one click to open the reading view on top of any website. Quickly toggle theme between white, yellow and dark theme. To improve reading experience you can easily adjust font size and line height based on your liking.