55 Notes Apps. Pick a Notes App
1) Touch Typing: Learn How To Type Faster;
2) 11 Youtube Videos About How to Take Smart Notes;
3) 9 Books People Read To Get Smarter.
We collected 55 digital notetaking apps. Which will you pick?
- Evernote. Tame your work, organize your life Remember everything and tackle any project with your notes, tasks, and schedule all in one place.
- Notion. About Notion - A story of tools and the future of work.
- Obsidian. A second brain, for you, forever. Obsidian is a powerful knowledge base on top of a local folder of plain text Markdown files.
- Readlax. Store and organize your knowledge. Readlax Smart Note-Taking is an effective note-taking method to store and organize your knowledge.
- Roam. Roam Research – A note taking tool for networked thought. As easy to use as a word document or bulleted list, and as powerful for finding, collecting, and connecting related ideas as a graph database.
- OneNote. Microsoft OneNote is a note-taking program for free-form information gathering and multi-user collaboration. It gathers: users' notes, drawings, screen clippings and audio commentaries. Notes can be shared with other OneNote users over the Internet or a network.
- Google Keep. Google Keep is a note-taking service included as part of the free, web-based Google Docs Editors suite offered by Google. The service also includes: Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides, Google Drawings, Google Forms and Google Sites.
- Amplenote. Write it down. Get it done. Take your best ideas from hunch to launch with Amplenote.
- DEVONthink. Focus on your work and let DEVONthink remember all the details. Collect, organize, edit and annotate documents of any kind. Have them automatically analyzed, connected, and filed. Sync them between your Mac, iPhone, and iPad.
- Supernotes. Supernotes is your new home for ideas, records, tasks, and lists. Enjoy efficient note-taking without the hassle.
- Inkdrop. Organizing your Markdown notes made simple. With 100+ plugins, cross-platform and encrypted data sync support.
- Nimbus Note. Transform information chaos from multiple sources into an organized workplace. Empower yourself or your team to get things done faster with fewer iterations and meetings.
- Zotero. Your personal research assistant. Zotero is a free, easy-to-use tool to help you collect, organize, annotate, cite, and share research.
- Craft. Create documents, which will make an impact. Try Craft for free both for personal and business/teams use cases.
- Dendron. What makes Dendron powerful is our ability to let users organize their information in a way that's most useful to them. Dendron takes many of the affordances developers are used to in code, like abstractions (note references), refactoring, and symbol lookup and applying it to general knowledge.
- Walling. Stay on top of your ideas & tasksVisually organize and manage your work. Walling brings clarity to your ideas and tasks to move work forward faster.
- Microsoft Loop. Microsoft Loop is a new app that combines a powerful and flexible canvas with portable components that stay in sync and move freely across Microsoft 365 apps.
- UpNote. Organize Your Ideas. Stay focused and productive with a clean and clutter-free note space.
- Clover. Clover is a digital notebook that blends notes, tasks, whiteboards, and a daily planner into one streamlined app.
- Bundled Notes. Bundled Notes Completely modern organisation & notetaking. Bundled Notes takes the simplicity of basic note-taking apps like Google Keep, and merges it with the feature richness of other powerful productivity and Kanban apps.
- Zettlr. Zettlr redefines what writing means. It is slim, fast, and versatile. Focus on what matters to you. Publish, not perish.
- Marginnote. A brand new e-reader to better study and digest your books. Integrating powerful tools for book annoation, mindmapping, flashcards and more, to build up your reading notes as never before.
- Tinderbox. Tinderbox helps you visualize, analyze, and share your ideas. Whether you’re plotting your next thriller or writing your dissertation, designing a course, managing a legal practice, coordinating a campaign or planning a season of orchestral concerts, Tinderbox 9 will be your personal information assistant.
- TheBrain. Intelligent note-taking. Non-linear file management. Ideas and relationships visualized.
- Logseq. Logseq is a privacy-first, open-source knowledge base that works on top of local plain-text Markdown and Org-mode files. Use it to write, organize and share your thoughts, keep your to-do list, and build your own digital garden.
- Reflect. Think better with Reflect Keep track of your notes, books, and meetings.
- Saga. Saga makes it easy to stay organized. Plan your weeks, create task and shopping lists, reflect and journal.
- Organizedly. Put your thoughts to work. Organizedly is where smart note-taking meets getting things done.
- Tangent Notes. Tangent Your Brain, Your Notes. Tangent is designed to let you write the way you think. Your thoughts are connected. Tangent lets you link to existing notes and make new ones with ease.
- Weavit. Weavit is a mobile app designed to help you capture your thoughts, tasks and inspiration from anywhere.
- Hypernotes. Home of Your Knowledge. Create, share, and understand knowledge in a new way. Easy to Create. Easy to Understand. With Hypernotes you can finally express your knowledge in a natural way.
- RemNote. The all-in-one tool for thinking and learning. Sure, it’s a note-taking tool. But there’s also flashcards, PDFs, backlinks, and more - to help you study, stay organized, and think.
- Napkin. Napkin - Collect ideas, see connections, be inspired. Your mind is for having ideas, not holding them. Build a second brain with Napkin. It shows you connections in your notes automatically.
- Heptabase. A note-taking tool for visual learning. Make sense of complex topics.
- Scrintal. Make. Thinking & Writing. Visual. A web app that combines mind mapping with the power of networked note-taking. Organize & connect all your thoughts in one place. As if Miro and Obsidian had a baby.
- Kinopio. Spatial Thinking for New Ideas and Hard Problems.
- Muse. Flexible boards for notetaking, whiteboarding, and connecting the dots. Your tool for deep work, now on iPad and Mac.
- Milanote. Milanote is an easy-to-use tool to organize your ideas and projects into visual boards.
- Apple Notes. Apple Notes is the best place to jot down quick thoughts or to save longer notes filled with checklists, images, web links, scanned documents, handwritten notes, or sketches. And with iCloud, it's easy to keep all your devices in sync, so you’ll always have your notes with you.
- Simplenote. The simplest way to keep notes All your notes, synced on all your devices. Get Simplenote now for iOS, Android, Mac, Windows, Linux, or in your browser.
- Bear. Markdown Notes for iPhone, iPad, and Mac Bear is a beautiful, flexible writing app for crafting notes and prose.
- Dropbox Paper. Real-time editing for teams. Paper is a free product from Dropbox. Dropbox Paper is more than a doc—it’s a co-editing tool that brings creation and coordination together in one place.
- Notability. A simple, powerful toolset for every thought We've got an intuitive, minimal interface for you to start in seconds. Powerful enough for industry leaders, yet simple enough for a five-year-old to figure out uninstructed.
- GoodNotes. Write Outside the Lines Note down, shape, and share your ideas with the world's best loved digital paper.
- Dynalist. The best outlining app for your best work Where brilliant ideas are captured, fleshed out, and realized..
- Drafts. Drafts, Where Text Starts. Drafts quick-capture app for iPhone, iPad, Mac and Apple Watch.
- Notejoy. Fast and focused notes for you and your team.
- HackMD. Get everyone on the same page with Markdown. Real-time collaborate on personal or team documentation in markdown. Capture fleeting ideas and formalize tribal knowledge..
- Nota. Pro notes app designed for local Markdown files. From simple notes and todo lists, to articles and journals, to wikis and second brain — no accounts, no subscription, no vendor lock-in — coming to macOS in 2022..
- Standard Notes. Capture your infinite mind, securely. Standard Notes is an end-to-end encrypted note-taking app for digitalists and professionals. Capture your notes, files, and life’s work all in one secure place.
- Agenda. Agenda’s unique approach of organizing notes into a timeline helps to drive your projects forward. While other apps focus specifically on the past, present, or future, Agenda is the only note taking app that tracks them all at once, giving you the complete picture..
- Scrivener. Typewriter. Ring-binder. Scrapbook. Scrivener combines all the tools you need to craft your first draft, from nascent notion to final full stop..
- Ulysses App. Powerful features and a pleasant, focused writing experience combined in one tool, made for people who love to write and write a lot — this is Ulysses..
- iA Writer. A focused environment where you can write freely. Now with lasers..
- Anytype. Set of tools to build and explore the new internet. From private notes to decentralized communities. Anytype will be an open organization that is collectively owned by its creators. Everyone will be able to contribute and be rewarded.
One place for all your productivity solutions: